Open Career Opportunities
Junior Web Design Consultant
Biondo Creative seeks a web designer to assist the creative team in day to day creative. Candidate must be comfortable working on a variety of projects ranging from designing social media graphics and websites using WordPress. Must be able to take direction, take initiative, work independently and articulate design concepts.
- Assists creative team to meet goals and deadlines.
- Works directly with clients to collect and document requirements.
- Plans projects by clarifying goals and creating high fidelity wireframes & gaining design approval.
- Researches and writes online content and/or may coordinate with client & writer.
- Design, development, and maintenance of code.
- Writing code that is cross browser compatible.
- Work with a cross functional development team to engineer deliverables and quality solutions.
- Writing code and running appropriate diagnostic tests to proactively solve potential issues.
- Stays abreast of current industry standards and techniques to ensure deliverables achieve the organization and customer’s goals.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Identify and solve problems creatively and efficiently.
- Design, communicate, and implement solutions effectively.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- 1-2 years of graphic design experience. Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or related field preferred, not required. Can include internship experience.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Proficient knowledge of WordPress, HTML, CSS and web design concepts
- Experience with Asana preferred
- An understanding of brand positioning
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates sophisticated use of typography & layout
- Understanding of digital marketing and a vision for business-driving tactics
- Creative vision as well as excellent attention to detail
- Ability to maintain manage workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- An understanding of the printing and development processes
- Upbeat and collaborative attitude
Web Design – Unpaid Internship
Biondo Creative seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist with web front-end development. This internship is an excellent opportunity for to experience various aspects of development in a startup environment while working for a business with a mission to do good.
- Design, development, and maintenance of code
- Writing code that is cross browser compatible
- Work with a cross functional development team to engineer deliverables and quality software solutions
- Writing code and running appropriate diagnostic tests to proactively solve potential issues
Identify and solve problems creatively and efficiently
- Design, communicate, and implement solutions effectively
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Responsive Design (preferred)
Social Media Management – Unpaid Internship
Biondo Creative seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist with social media management. This internship is an excellent opportunity for you to gain college credits and to experience various aspects of social media management while working for a business with a mission to do good.
- The daily monitoring and management of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn
- Writing content plans and content for various clients.
- Posting creative and intriguing content and interacting with social media users.
- Performing analysis of posts in Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics and Hootsuite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent Time Management
Experience with Hootsuite, Canva, Facebook Business Manager and Photoshop is a plus