Pay Per Click Advertising
Get leads from Google Ads today.
Grow Your Business with PPC Ads
You launched an award winning website, now you need to get visitors. Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a popular and effective way to reach potential customers. Businesses can target potential customers with laser precision through PPC ads, making the most of their ad spend. PPC ads are flexible and can be customized to fit any budget. We collaborate with you to understand your business, identify essential keywords, set a realistic budget, and optimize your campaign.
Customers benefit from our approach to PPC Advertising:
- You decide when you want to scale your PPC campaign.
- We optimize your PPC campaigns for maximum ROI each month.
- You see exactly how much money is spent on PPC Ads directly from media partners like Google, Facebook, and Bing.
- We price our service competitively and structure our pricing, so we have some skin in the game.
- We don’t lock you into long-term agreements.
- We retain our clients by delivering results and our promises.
We provide Advertising Services on the most popular PPC and Display Networks
- PPC Ads for E-Commerce
- Google Shopping Ads
- Ads on YouTube Shorts
- Google Audiences for connected TV
- Bing Ads
- Google Display Ads
- YouTube Ads
- Waze Ads
- Spotify Ads
- Pandora Ads
“Anthony has been with me since I started my business and helped my business grow with his attention to detail with my website and social media. He has also offered me great advice when I was just getting started. He is always there when I need him and goes the extra distance for his clients!”
Michael McGuigan, Owner, Takeover LAX
Google Search Network Ads
Google Search Network Ads allow your ads to appear above Google search results and other search sites when your keywords are relevant to a user’s search.
- Google search sites: Ads can appear above or below search results on Google Search. They can appear beside, above, or below search results on Google Play, the Shopping tab, Google Images, Google Maps, and the Maps app.
- Google search partners: Ads might appear with search results on websites of Google search partners or as part of a related search or link unit. Search partners include hundreds of non-Google websites, Google Video, and other Google sites for text ads. Shopping ads can appear on search partner sites that display and link to products for sale.
Leveraging Search Ads can help your business get noticed and generate high-quality leads in no time. Contact us today to discuss your Search Advertising needs.
Google Search Ads Deliver High Quality Leads
Google Local Service Ads (LSA)
With Local Services Ads, you can advertise your business on Google and receive leads directly from potential customers. These leads come in as phone calls and messages sent through your Local Services ad. You can reply to messages, track bookings, and manage all your leads anytime online and through the app (Android, iOS). Messaging is currently only available in the U.S. and Canada.
Benefits of Local Services Ads
- Get seen at the top of Google.
- Connect with potential customers searching for services you provide and are most likely to hire you.
- Use simple and intuitive tools to help you get started and create a personalized profile.
- Use the mobile app to communicate with customers at any time.
- Build trust with the Google Guarantee or Google Screened.
- Pay only for leads related to your business and the services you offer.
- Customers choose you: You only hear from customers who have specifically selected your profile out of all the rest.
Who are Google Local Service Ads Good For?
Google Local Service Ads are perfect for Service Professionals like: Electricians, Funeral homes, General contractors, HVAC (heating or air conditioning), Plumbers, Reators, and Roofers to name a few. Google offers Local Service ads for more than 70 service categories.
Start your project
Setup a quick call to discuss your project and get a quote.
Google Local Service Ads Find You Customers Near You
Google Maps PPC Ads
Google Maps is the most popular navigation application in the world. In 2021, Google Maps reached 54% of all smartphone users. Advertising on Google Maps is a powerful way to attract nearby customers. If you run a local business, PPC Ads on Maps make it easy for people to get to your location.
Here are some of the potential benefits of local search ads:
- Get more eyes on your business. Google Maps has 154.4 million monthly users.
- Get more store visits. Local search ads can mean that you don’t miss out on foot traffic nearby your location.
- Get calls. Local search ads may include an option for users to call your locations. They use the phone number of the featured business location.
- Help customers learn more about your business. Local search ads link to your business’s location page, including store hours, address, customer reviews, and photos.
Want to see your business on Google Maps? Contact us today to discuss your PPC Advertising needs.
Google Shopping Ads
If you’re a retailer, you can use Shopping campaigns to promote your online and local inventory, boost traffic to your website or local store, and find better-qualified leads. You’ll send us your product data, and our Google Shopping team will create a campaign for you. We call these placements Shopping ads because they appear in a different, more visual format. In contrast to a text ad, which displays text only, Shopping ads show users a photo of your product, plus a title, price, store name, etc. These ads give users a strong sense of the product you’re selling before they click the ad, providing more qualified leads.
- Better qualified leads: As a merchant, you can increase the quality of your leads by featuring product information directly in your ads to help users make informed purchase decisions. Users are thus more likely to complete a purchase on your site. For example, when Lisa does a Google search for “handbags,” she might see Shopping ads from merchants selling handbags. She can tell which purse fits her taste by looking at the picture. She can also quickly see whether the purse fits her budget by looking at the price. When Lisa clicks on the ad, she has a good sense of the product and its cost, which puts her further down the purchasing funnel compared to the average web user conducting an organic search.
- Easy retail-centric campaign management: Instead of keywords, Shopping ads use the product attributes you defined in your =data feed to show your ads in relevant searches.
- Broader presence: More than one of your Shopping ads can appear for a given user search, and if relevant, a Shopping ad and a text ad can also appear simultaneously.
Schedule an appointment to speak with one of our Google Shopping experts to start getting more sales via your E-Commerce store.
Consumers are trying to make the most of every moment.
Remarketing allows you to reach out to visitors who have left your website without converting. Find out how you can use these specialized campaigns to increase conversions.
Types of remarketing available on Google Ads:
- Standard Remarketing – Standard remarketing involves showing display ads to past visitors (visitors who landed on your webpage and then exited) as they navigate their way through different websites that use the Google Display Network apps and social media websites such as Facebook.
- Dynamic Remarketing – involves serving visitors ads explicitly tailored for them depending on how they have browsed a webpage. This remarketing includes ad messages created for visitors who are viewing the ad, increasing their chances of returning to your web page to retrieve those abandoned items.
- Remarketing Lists for Search Ads – Remarketing lists for search ads allow you to customize your Google Search Ad campaigns for visitors who have been on your webpage in the past.
- Video Remarketing – involves displaying video remarketing ads on YouTube at the beginning or in-between videos your potential customers are viewing (where they’ll have the option to skip the ad). It is also possible to display a remarketing ad on the right side margin where visitors find video suggestions.
“Working with Biondo Creative was a first class experience. Anthony returned all communication promptly, and completed all work in the time scheduled, which was very quick in my opinion. He is very knowledgeable, and was a big help not only with the entire website project, but my email, and other related issues.
This is not my first website so I have experience, and Anthony blew away the other companies I dealt with for my prior websites. He exceeded all my expectations, and I highly recommend putting your trust in him.”
Louis Conte, Owner, Audio & Video Expressions
Get to know Biondo Creative.
We create meaningful, innovative and user friendly websites that tell your story.