Want to find a web designer? It’s easy to find one, but finding a good web designer is not as easy as it seems. Over the past several years more and more schools have started teaching web design and graphic design as part of their Undergraduate programs. Local Philadelphia schools like La Salle University and Drexel University offer courses in Content Management Systems, Web Development and Interactive Digital Media.
So there are a lot of designers… how do you find a Web Designer that is the right fit?
Entrepreneur Magazine tried to answer that question with a list of 7 questions to ask yourself when selecting a designer. It all comes down to asking the right questions and finding someone you feel comfortable with.
Here is the 7-point checklist from Entrepreneur Magazine.
- What does his or her portfolio look like?
- What does his or her process look like?
- What software and technologies will be provided?
- What is his or her vision for your project?
- What does he or she do when obstacles appear?
- Is he or she up to date with the current trends and designs?
- Should you give direction or not be picky?
- What kind of experience do they have with Google Search and Search Optimization?
If you’d like to read the full article you can access it at: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/252014