Thanks for allowing me to be a part of Delaware Innovation Week 2015. Here you will find the resources and a downloadable version of the presentation. I’d love to hear your feedback about the presentation and help you with any questions you have about getting Google Tag Manager setup or the web in general. Feel free to drop me a tweet at @abiondo or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Presentation
Google Tag Manager Resources
- About Google Tag Manager (Google) – A great place to start and refresh yourself on Tag Manager.
- Google Tag Manager for Developers (Google) – This is what you want to send your developers if they want to learn about the Application Programming Interface (API).
- Google Tag Manager Fundamentals – Course (Google) – A course through Google Analytics Academy that gives you a detailed look at Tag Manager.
- Solutions Guide for Google Tag Manager (Google) – A great guide that covers naming conventions and hands on, step-by-step instructions for using GTM with Analytics, Adwords & more.
- Blogs – Tracking 404 Errors with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics – Be alerted to issues with your website so you can always have a great user experience.
- Blogs – Simo Ahava – Great blog with some helpful tips and tricks.
- YouTube – GTM Training – A series of YouTube videos that walk you through the setup of some great tags in Google Tag Manager.