PRESS RELEASE – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PHILADELPHIA, PA – September 14, 2007 – Biondo Creative announced today that it has launched a new website for Salesianum School (Wilmington, DE). The website has been in development since early June.
Biondo Creative has integrated some of the following features to improve the end user experience:
- Clear navigation that is carried throughout the website
- Breadcrumb navigation
- Improved site search
- ADA Compliance (Section 508)
- Integration with Google for improved searchability
- HTML Compliance to ensure compatiblity with W3C Standards
- Integration with Blackbaud’s NetClassroom
- Web statistics analysis
You can visit the re-designed website at: http://www.salesianum.org
About Salesianum School
Salesianum School is an independent Catholic secondary school for boys, operated by the Oblates of St. Francis de Sales, where moral principles and values form the foundation on which all subjects are taught and all activities take place. Salesianum School is different from other schools in that we educate young men in the example of the gentleman Saint, Francis de Sales.
Visit Salesianum’s Website at: http://www.salesianum.org