Start a Podcast
This is a term that derives its name from the iPod™ manufactured by Apple Incorporated. The iPod is an electronic gizmo that allows downloading files in .mp3 or AAC (Apple iTunes™ format). The name “podcast” is no longer specifically related to the iPod but to any software and hardware combination that permits the downloading and playing of files in user defined timeframes. Many users access Podcasts using iPads and iPhones as well as Chrome and Windows Phones. The concept of podcast is an electronic broadcast concept called “narrowcasting.”
We support the following:
- Video Podcast Hosting
- Audio Podcast Hosting
- RSS Audio Feeds
- Subscriber based content
- Distributing original recordings
How to create a Podcast?
With the recent advances by Apple, many broadcasters and people have been wondering how to create a Podcast? Podcasting involves a few distinct steps.
- Record the audio content on your computer as a wav file. If you can record directly to an MP3 or AAC file you may be able to skip the next step
- Use ITunes or another conversion engine to convert your imported files to an MP3 format.
- Publish your audio file on a Podcast Hosting Account
- Create or edit an existing RSS feed including a link to the audio file in the “enclosure” field of an RSS 2.0 feed, uploading it to a website.
- Tell the world that a podcast is available.
How we can help you start Podcasting
Our team of professionals can help you build your podcast from beginning to end. We also offer a Podcast Hosting service that delivers your Podcasts to subscribers on demand, as scheduled by their favorite Podcast application. We also provide support to publish your Podcast on your web site as an RSS feed. Our service delivers the Podcast to end users acting as the Internet “broadcast tower” eliminating bandwidth consumption and operating costs on your website and local network.
What do you get with your account?
- FTP account for uploading your content
- Scalable Podcast account
- Easy publishing and listing of Podcasts using theStreamGuide
- Support to publish your Podcast on your web site as an RSS feed
Why Biondo Creative?
There is a difference between a pro and a hobbyist.
Sure you can save money doing it yourself and fudging your way through it. There are a lot of brilliant people out there and great help documents to guide them. In the end, the question isn’t, should manage your own web server? The question is, why would you want to? A poorly performing website can cost your business valuable time and money. Contact our hosting team for web hosting that:
- Supports Windows, Linux and WordPress Hosting technologies that can grow with your business.
- Builds reliability into the infrastructure to keep your website up and running at peak performance.
- Supports server side programming languages like Microsoft.NET (C# / VB.NET) and PHP.
What Services do you offer?
We currently offer the following services.
- Domain Registration
- Online Stores & Ecommerce
- Web Design & Redesign
- Web Hosting
Streaming Media Services
- Flash Video Streaming
- Live Streaming Video
- On Demand Streaming
- Podcast Hosting
- Digital Strategy
- Google Analytics
- PPC Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media Management
- Video Production
Get to know us
Biondo Creative is recognized all over the world. Wherever you see the Biondo Creative logo you can expect first-class solutions and excellent service from people who care. Our name has come to represent innovation, a customer-focused approach and reliability.
Can I benefit from the latest interactive technology?
At Biondo Creative we are committed to a consistently high level of investment in research and development. In this way we have continued to create pioneering interactive technologies adding value to businesses the world over.
With our proven track record, you know that Biondo Creative will provide you and your organization with the best products and services possible. Contact one of our Sales Representatives for a free consultation today.